Re: Dynamics of an interface Water/Hexane

From: Amy Rice (arice3_at_hawk.iit.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 13 2016 - 11:32:09 CDT

Hi Jean-François,
I believe this can be accomplished fairly easily using TclBC or TclForces,
descriptions of which can be found in the user guide and in the
User-Defined Forces tutorial (
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/science/forces/forces-tutorial.pdf).
Additionally, the Membrane Tutorial (
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/science/membrane/mem-tutorial.pdf)
uses TclForces to keep water out of the bilayer; the tcl script used there
should be fairly straightforward to modify for use in your system.
- Amy

--
Amy Rice
Ph.D. Student