Re: vmd-l: namd/vmd support to GTX-6## series

From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2012 - 09:13:01 CDT

Hi,
  The new Fermi GPUs required a few changes to the compilation of
VMD and NAMD. I believe NAMD 2.9 already had the necessary changes
in place when it was released. In the case of VMD, I have made the
changes to the VMD CVS tree, but we haven't had a VMD release since
the first-gen Kepler GPUs (GeForce 680) came out, so if you have a
GeForce 680, you'll want to grab one of the latest VMD test versions
from BioCoRE. I expect to post another updated test version of VMD
today or tomorrow:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/alpha/

  johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu