Issue with NAMD Not understand

From: avl211_at_lehigh.edu
Date: Fri Nov 12 2010 - 12:29:32 CST

Hello,
My name is Adrienne LaFleur and I am a senior at Lehigh University. My
problem that I keep running into with NAMD is that when I try to run a
simulation of a single stranded DNA of repeating thymine bases in an
interaction with another carbon structure, NAMD will not run the
simulation and gives the error "Can't Find Bond Parameters for Bond
CN7B-HN5 in parameter files. The parameter files being used is
par_all27_na.prm which is the corresponding parameter file to the
topology file top_all27_na.inp. Also par_all27_na_lipid.prm and
par_all27_prot_lipid.prm are also apart of the configuration file. The
topology file aforementioned was used to build the psf file of the DNA
and the carbon structure being used. So I am unaware of what the issue
is. Thank you for your help.
Sincerely,
Adrienne LaFleur