Re: flexible-cell constant pressure not supported in CUDA

From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2010 - 18:45:26 CDT

Hopefully this will soon be a problem of the past. In the meantime, what I do is to equilibrate the system first using the CPU version of NAMD and anisotropic pressure. Assuming the cell dimensions stabilize (and with CHARMM36 lipids they should!), I think it's then safe to switch to isotropic pressure control with the GPU version of NAMD.