How do I connect the non-overlwindows of ABF's results?

From: Aurum Bai (javacfish_at_yahoo.com.cn)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2010 - 23:14:38 CDT

Hello, everyone !

I divide five non-overlapping windows to run the ABF calculation by namd, so I get five PMF data from the final results. But I do not know how to connect the five data correctly and smoothly.

I have checked the paper about matching ABF results (J. Phys. Chem. B 2006, 110, 26448-26460). I do not get detail method too.

Who could tell me the detail way to match the five windows or give me other advice ?

Thanks

Sincerely yours,
Bai