RE: ABF question

From: Patrick Yee (pyee_at_nd.edu)
Date: Tue May 25 2010 - 13:38:33 CDT

Jerome,

Could you elaborate on what you mean by "building specific
combinations of colvars components"? Do you mean when using
multidimensional colvars or when using colvars comprised of more than
one atom? Listing a few examples would be helpful.

Thanks,

Pat

--
Pat Yee - ChEg 2011
Vice President of Am. Inst. of Chemical Engineers at ND