Re: NAMD 2.7b1 distanceDir

From: Guanglei Cui (amber.mail.archive_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 07 2010 - 12:02:15 CDT

Hi Giacomo,

thanks for the reply. Actually, I wasn't manipulating the vector, but
wanted to monitor it. I think I also tried 2.7b2, but got the same
error. Unfortunately, I removed the colvar definition file. The colvar
was defined by two groups of atoms, and it worked fine if the type was
changed from distancedir to distance. So, it wasn't a syntax error.

Thanks again,

Regards,
Guanglei

--