How to apply an unsteady magnetic field?

From: fereshteh moradi (f78moradi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 25 2009 - 01:52:29 CDT

Dear NAMD users,

I do simulate a carbon nanotube immersed in some ionic water moving by a
distinct velocity. I want that fluid feels an unsteady magnetic field (B)
(it will vary at different distances). This is because of applying a bias at
CNT ends which produces an electrical current in nanotube. I was thinking
about using NAMD grid forces but it seems to be useful only for constant
fields.
Any hints about this subject will be praiseworthy.

Best Regards
Fereshteh