Molecular dynamics of multiple organic molecules with NAMD

From: B (syuichikimura06_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 22 2009 - 09:39:06 CDT

Dear sirs,

     I an interested in the great speed of Cuda-NAMD. I want to perform
 a molecular dynamics simulation of multiple organic molecular system,
such as liquid benzen, with Cuda-NAMD. Cuda-NAMD is very attractive
for many material researchers. I guess the full-set force field
parameter, pdb and psf files are necessary as same as a single
protein simulation.
However, it seems that almost all of information about NAMD are forcused on
single protein simulations.

     Can I perform simulation of multiple organic molecules? And do you have
the information of the simulation of organic molecular system or do you know
software to make input pdb and psf files?

Sincerely yours,
Syuichi Kimura