RE: Unusual bond between residues: 0 (none) and 1 (protein)

From: Song, Hyundeok (songhk) (songhk_at_mail.uc.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 16 2009 - 22:23:29 CDT

Dear NAMD users

I tried to fix this problem in various ways, but I couldn't.
Instead I checked same pdb file(combined protein with lipid) at another visual program, which showed the bond connection between residue 0 and 1.

** my thought **
Visually I can't see the bond connection between residue 0 and 1 at vmd, but that doesn't mean disconnection between residues.
There is a bond connection even though I can't see the bond connection.
Formy(resid 0) moves near VAL(resid 1) during simulation. It didn't run away.
I think I don't need worry about this.

 Hyun.