Re: problem namd2-MPICH

From: jose correa (corrjose_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 08 2009 - 07:34:53 CDT

Dear Sudipta
We never solve the problem, we are trying to used the system suggested by
NAMD home. Some times, it hapens if one node was torn off, of the nodes were
fall. So, you need to check if all nodes are active by using mpdtrace
comand. If not are active, you can active by using mpdboor -np (number of
nones).
I hope it helps you
Best wishes
José Correa-Basurto