Re: NAMD on GPU

From: Prakash Velayutham (prakash.velayutham_at_cchmc.org)
Date: Thu Jun 04 2009 - 08:49:52 CDT

Hi,

I guess a lot of people in this mailing list do. For example, users in
my cluster do occasionally use NAMD on GPU using CUDA.

Compute nodes run OpenSUSE 10.3 with varying CPU speeds (between 2 GHz
to 3.6 GHz), architectures (AMD Opteron or Intel EM64T) and RAM size
(4 GB to 32 GB). GPU is nVidia GeForce 9800GT.

Regards,
Prakash