FW: Water density of water Box

From: Shahid Qamar (qamar13_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 11 2009 - 07:07:15 CDT

Hi,
I have a 15 base ssDNA molecule and when I solvate it in a waterbox, the density of water if not constant at the six edges of the box. The density looks uniform at the center but it reduces at the corners. Any idea why it is like that?

Thanks
Shahid Qamar

Windows Live™ Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite groups to meet. Check it out.