Re: Question on mutator in VMD

From: Chris Harrison (charris5_at_nd.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2009 - 23:15:20 CST

You could try using the commandline version of psfgen with the command
"mutate". See the NAMD manual.

In general, VMD related questions should be posted to the vmd-l list since
they are more likely to receive a response there.

C.

--
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.
char_at_ks.uiuc.edu                            Voice: 217-244-1733