Re: Gradient tolerance nan for A three-atom simulation

From: accomp lin (accomplin_at_yahoo.com.cn)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2009 - 02:51:43 CST

Hi  Gumbart

My exclusion is set to scaled1-4 and the bond of my system is about 5 A. I'm going to stretch them to 10 A. So then I should set the exclusion to NONE? or other values? And what is patch in NAMD? I've heard it a lot but I have no clue of what is it or how does it work. Thanks

regards

Jiaqi

--- 09年1月9日,周五, Peter Freddolino <petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu> 写道: