Re: can someone comment?

From: hl332_at_drexel.edu
Date: Sat Apr 07 2007 - 17:36:12 CDT

Hi Cesar,
   Thanks a lot for your advice. I would look there for sure. If you have got the link of some particular thread on CHARMM which can save me a little search effort, it would do great otherwise i can find it out. Also, share some ideas about my first problem (minimization) if you have got something?

Thanks and regards
Harish

Harish Vashisth (Ph.D Candidate)
CAT-361,Chemical & Biological Engg.