Re: hard sphere simulation

From: AMIT PALIWAL (paliwal_at_jhu.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 20:08:31 CDT

Hi,
Jim ...good to hear from you!
regrading the specifics..i want to simulate a very large ( say a 5 or 10 ang. radius) hard sphere in water. Can i implement a step function type potential ( infinity if r < r0 and zero otherwise) ?
I have never implemented spherical boundary conditions before...are their any examples anywhere?
thanks,
Amit.