Re: hard sphere simulation

From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 10:52:14 CDT

If your sphere is hard but the other atoms are not, then you really have a
soft potential using the VDW radii of the other atoms. Depending on what
you are actually trying to model, you might consider putting together an
appropriately sized fullerene to act as a sphere. What are you trying to
accomplish?

-Jim