Fwd: CUATSALSA FALL II CLASSES START NEXT WEEK!

From: Muge Dizen (mdizen@GMAIL.COM)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2013 - 13:48:04 CDT

*
**NOTE ON INTERMEDIATE II CLASS: We will NOT be offering this class for a
while after this session! If you have not taken it, this is probably the
last chance for a while!*

*Beginner Salsa, Intermediate I Salsa, & Intermediate II*

*
*

*Beginner Salsa Class*

Mondays, 7:45 – 9:00 PM

October 14-November 11

This class is for those of you who are new to the dance, or for those who
want a refresher course. This class will focus on the principles of leading
and following, basic steps and turns, and cross-body leads. We will also
teach Merengue & Bachata!

*Intermediate I Salsa Class*

Wednesdays, 7:00 - 8:15 PM

October 16-November 13

This class is for people who have taken any beginners class before and want
to develop their dancing. We will build on the basic steps and turns,
adding new steps, moves, and combinations.

*Intermediate II Salsa Class *

Wednesdays, 8:30 - 9:45 PM

October 16-November 13

This class is for people who have danced at the intermediate level before
and would like to work on longer combinations building a repertoire of more
complex moves. We build on Intermediate I material and introduce moves
that are cornerstones for more advanced moves.

*Latin Dance Night:*

Every Monday night following the classes.

9-11pm.

FREE!

Place: all classes are held at the McKinley Church Basement (corner of 5th
and John) in Champaign.

Entry: from the basement patio door on the corner of 5th and John Str.

Each session (5 classes in total) is $35.

No partner is required.

More Info: Find us at www.cuatsalsa.com, or on FB.

CUATSALSA Instructors: Kim Hubbard, Mügé Dizén, Thyago Sellmann Pinto Cesar
Duque, and Yuri Sohn.

--
Mügé Dizén, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist