CUATSALSA FALL II CLASSES START NEXT WEEK!

From: Muge Dizen (mdizen@GMAIL.COM)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2013 - 09:27:00 CDT

    *CUATSALSA FALL II CLASSES!*

    *Beginner Salsa, Intermediate I Salsa, & Intermediate II*

    *
    *

    *Beginner Salsa Class*

    Mondays, 7:45 – 9:00 PM

    October 14-November 11

    This class is for those of you who are new to the dance, or for those who
    want a refresher course. This class will focus on the principles of leading
    and following, basic steps and turns, and cross-body leads. We will also
    teach Merengue & Bachata!

    *Intermediate I Salsa Class*

    Wednesdays, 7:00 - 8:15 PM

    October 16-November 13

    This class is for people who have taken any beginners class before and want
    to develop their dancing. We will build on the basic steps and turns,
    adding new steps, moves, and combinations.

    *Intermediate II Salsa Class *

    Wednesdays, 8:30 - 9:45 PM

    October 16-November 13

    This class is for people who have danced at the intermediate level before
    and would like to work on longer combinations building a repertoire of more
    complex moves. We build on Intermediate I material and introduce moves
    that are cornerstones for more advanced moves.

    *Latin Dance Night:*

    Every Monday night following the classes.

    9-11pm.

    FREE!

    Place: all classes are held at the McKinley Church Basement (corner of 5th
    and John) in Champaign.

    Entry: from the basement patio door on the corner of 5th and John Str.

    Each session (5 classes in total) is $35.

    No partner is required.

    More Info: Find us at www.cuatsalsa.com, or on FB.

    CUATSALSA Instructors: Kim Hubbard, Mügé Dizén, Thyago Sellmann Pinto Cesar
    Duque, and Yuri Sohn.

    --
    Mügé Dizén, Ph.D.
    Clinical Psychologist