Fundraiser Event for Kim Hubbard on December 6th during CUATSALSA Latin Dance Night!

From: Muge Dizen (mdizen@GMAIL.COM)
Date: Wed Nov 30 2011 - 18:00:53 CST

    As some of you already know, Kim Hubbard, a long time salsera of CU
    salsa scene, a CUATSALSA instructor, and the host for Latin Dance
    Night, has lost her sister last Sunday night unexpectedly. Kim has
    taken on the responsibility taking care of her 3 nieces and nephews,
    Julian (13), Jessica (16), and Juan Carlos (19).

    Given the gravity of this situation, and the fact that she is
    currently unemployed, we would like to host a fundraiser event to help
    her out in this time of need. Our next Latin Dance Night will be 3
    hours long with a special free class between 8-9pm. Please stay tuned
    for details over the week for this!

    There is no admission for this event though we are accepting donations
    and will have envelops and cards for everyone who would like to
    contribute and write her a message.

    Time: Class (details to be announced) 8:00-9:00pm
    Dance Night: 9:00-11:00pm
    Place: McKinley Church Basement (corner of 5th and John Street,
    Champaign)

    Public Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/192127000874834/

    Please help spread the word! Let's get together for a good cause and
    make a difference!

    --
    Mügé Dizén, Ph.D.
    Clinical Psychologist