Weekend Fun: Lava & Chicago!

From: Linda B. Oldham (lboldham@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 10:30:27 CST

    Let's Dance Nightclub Dance 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm, at Lava (former Bradley's,
    1906 W. Bradley by Parkland College)
    The cover is $3.00. DANCES: Hustle, West Coast Swing, Nightclub 2-step,
    Cha-Cha, Merengue, Salsa, and Swing music at YOUR request. Introductory
    Salsa and Swing lessons on the upper level at Lava. Advanced dancers can
    continue to dance on the main floor or help teach!!!!
    NEW DJ: Sherry Holzer's son, Kevin, will DJ Saturday night and eliminate
    some of my step aerobics (running upstairs to change CD's all night).
    Please join me in thanking him and buying him non-alcoholic drinks (he is 19).
    We are definitely driving to Chicago on Sunday for the workshop, dancing &
    fun. Please call me if you would like a ride (352-0302).
    Chicago Hustle & Salsa Championships
    Sunday, January 11, 2004
    Schedule:
    5:00 pm Doors Open
    5:30 - 6:30 pm Salsa & Hustle Workshop
    6:30 - 10:00 pm Open Dancing (Salsa, Hustel & Swing music) and Competitions
    Location: Buzz Nightclub, 308 W. Erie, downtown Chicago 60610
    $15.00 Advance; $20.000 at the Door
    Purchase tickets: info@MayIHaveThisDance.com or 773-635-3000Chic
    Look forward to seeing you on the dance floor. If you have any questions,
    please email me or call 352-0302.
    Linda ag