Unfinished Business at The Cowboy Monkey tonight (Jan 2)!

From: Jim Phillips (jim@KS.UIUC.EDU)
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 13:05:21 CST

    Hi all,

    Happy New Year!

    These guys play a variety of stuff, some of which is danceable. The bar,
    while not very large, may be the coolest venue in town and shouldn't be
    too crowded because many people are still on vacation. They also have a
    good ventilation system, so I've never been annoyed by smokers there.

    I'm planning to go (since I work with the keyboard player, know the band
    is good, and don't get to hang out in a bar on a Friday night that often)
    and hope to see some of you friendly dancers and/or beer drinkers there at
    10pm tonight. (See below for more information.)

    -Jim