Reminder - Practice tonight at the Regent 9:30

From: Tanja Hodges (incognita1@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 14:36:44 CDT

    Hi All,

            the comp is just 10 days away.  Time to get out there and polish up those moves.  Come on out to the Regent tonight from 9:30 to 10:50.  A few of the more advanced dancers will be there and willing to help you during the first half of practice.  Come on out and ask us stuff, we love that.

    If you need a ride, e-mail the officer's list at dancing+officers@uiuc.edu

    We will pick up folks who need a ride at the circle drive in front of Freer at 9:15 tonight and monday night.

    Have a good one!

    Tanja

    Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!