Sat Apr 12 - Tango Workshops at Phillips Center (5 - 8:30 PM)

From: Ron Weigel (RonWeigel@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 22:47:23 CDT

    Next Saturday April 12 Fred & Yermen Romero are returning to Champaign-Urbana

    to give another set of tango workshops. This is their 11th visit, which is
    evidence of their continued committment to providing high quality tango
    instruction on a regular basis.

    On this visit, we will return to our regular time and location. The workshops

    will be at the Phillips Recreation Center and the schedule is:

    5:00 - 6:30  Salon style tango
    6:45 - 8:15  Vals

    Cost: $25 for 1 ($20 for students), $40 ($35 for students) for 2 workshops

    Fred and Yermen are exceptionally good tango instructors. Those who have had
    classes with them recognize this. If you haven't attended one of their
    workshops, this is a good time to start. You can join in at any time. Each
    workshop is a self-contained unit of instruction. Nevertheless, the benefit
    of repeated attendance will become apparent - the same techniques of tango
    will be emphasized repeatedly.

    We look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

    Ron & Susana