Dance Dresses for Sale

From: Michelle Tate (mtate@COMCAST.NET)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 20:52:33 CST

    Dear dancing friends-
    I wanted to let you know about several dance dresses that I am selling. Someone out there may be interested in acquiring a new costume for an upcoming competition. Please visit my web page:
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/atate31/Michelle'sDresses.htm

    I hope to see many of you in Indianapolis for the Global Challenge at the end of this month and again in April for the Heartland Classic. Andrew and I will also be at USABDA regionals in Louisville, KY this February. See you there!

    Keep dancin' -
    Michelle

    P.S. Would you please forward this message to your member email lists if I did not already post it there? Some of your list addresses weren't available to me. Thank you!