Great Nightclub Dancing at 02 on Saturdays!

From: Linda B. Oldham (lboldham@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 15:12:00 CST

    Hello Dancing Illini,
    Want to practice your Nightclub dances?
    We are holding nightclub dances at 02 (Two Lounge, 2 East Main Street,
    Champaign) each and every Saturday, 5:30 - 7:30 pm.
    We had a a terrific turn out last Saturday and will be back this Saturday,
    1/11/03, 5:30 - 7:30.
    Please tell your friends this is a GREAT opportunity to practice:
    Hustle, Night Club 2-step, West Coast Swing, Swing, Salsa, Cha-Cha and
    Merengue.
    Thanks.
    Linda