free sofa bed

From: Ruth Ann Nichols (ruthannn@sws.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 09:54:17 CST

    NEED A SOFA BED?

    Two sofa beds do not fit comfortably in my new house, so I need a new home
    for one.

    While old, this is a good quality sofa bed, purchased at
    Carter's. Upholstery is worn, but not worn out. Salvation Army does not
    want upholstered furniture that has been exposed to pets, and this sofa bed
    has lived its entire life with cats and dogs. While it is not covered with
    pet hair, I would not recommend it for someone with allergies.

    If you or someone you know would like a FREE sofa bed, and can provide your
    own pick up and delivery for it (sorry, but it will not fit in my Grand
    Prix!), you can contact me as below:

    RuthAnn
    352-7837
    712 Foley Avenue
    Champaign

    (This is near Prospect and Green in Champaign.)