Re: Reminder: No Dance at the Regent this Week!

From: Joe Grohens (grohens@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 16:30:51 CST

    At 4:18 PM -0600 11/26/02, Jennifer Rae Schultz wrote:
    >Hi Everyone,
    >
    >I just wanted to send out a quick reminder that due to the Thanksgiving
    >Holiday, there will be no dance held at the Regent this Friday.

    I would like to add, for Tango and Salsa dancers, that there WILL BE
    a Tango-Salsa dance at the Regent this Friday 29 November. So if
    you're still in town and looking for a place to dance this Friday,
    come on out.

    10 pm - 11 am :: Tango (note: full hour for Tango)
    11 pm - 1 am :: Salsa

    Tango/Salsa dances continue with this schedule on Dec 13, 20, and 27.

    Joe Grohens