ornament painting party

From: Ruth Ann Nichols (ruthannn@sws.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 13:57:23 CST

    Hi, folks!

    Since there is a dance workshop scheduled for Sunday, November 17, I am
    delaying the start of the ornament-painting party til about 4 pm. (If you
    want to come earlier, call first and see how my preparations are going!)

    Please note, we are not providing dinner for this. Please come well-fed,
    or plan to order in. We will be painting at the dining room table, but the
    kitchen table and counters will be available, and tv trays for the living room.

    Location:
    RuthAnn and Tanja's home
    712 Foley Avenue
    Champaign

    phone 35 2-STEP (352-7837)

    One half block south of John Street, 3 blocks east of Prospect. (Foley
    does not go through to Green Street.) Please see earlier announcement for
    directions, or reply to this e-mail, and I will send directions.

    Hope to see some of you Sunday!