Sat Oct 5: Milonga + Gancho Lesson at Phillips Center

From: Ron Weigel (RonWeigel@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 22:28:41 CDT

    The next milonga at the Phillips Recreation Center (Springfield & McCullough,
    Urbana) will be this Saturday Oct 5 from 9 PM - 12:30 AM. Admission is $3.

    Prior to the milonga, starting at 7:30 PM, Susana and I are giving a workshop
    called 'Gancho Rodeo'. We will cover the different contexts in which ganchos
    can be used, their form, technique for successful execution, roles of leaders
    and followers, and putting them into sequences with other steps.

    Admission to the workshop is $5 and includes admission to the milonga.

    Come and join us for a musical program consisting of the great tango
    orchestras performing a wide variety of music. Mingle with old friends and
    make new friends.

    See you Saturday.

    Ron & Susana