Recital may be my last dance

From: charles joseph smith (cjsmith2@students.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 16:40:17 CDT

    This piano recital could be my last dance. If I pass the recital I stand
    an extremely good chance of graduating, but in return, I am going to have
    to say goodbye to the Dancing Illini since I may graduate on October 26.

    The details of the recital:

    Place: Smith Memorial Room, 2nd floor (near Foreign Language building)
    Address: 805 S. Matthews, Urbana, IL 61801