Party Saturday

From: Tanja Hodges (incognita1@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 14:30:00 CDT

    Tanja and RuthAnn invite you to an English Muffin Pizza Party this coming Saturday, September 14.
    Time: 7 p.m.
    Location: 712 Foley Avenue in Champaign

    Phone: 352-7837 (35 2-STEP)

    Directions: Take Prospect Avenue to John Street (a block south of Green Street).  Turn east on John.  Foley is the third street.  Turn right.  This will be easy, since Foley does not go through to Green Street, and right is the only way you can turn.  We are sort of at the top of the “hill”.  Beige house with hunter green trim and a big autumn wreath on the front door.  You can park on either side of the street.

    Or: Take Green Street to State Street (major one-way south street two blocks west of Neil Street).  Go south on State one block, and turn west on John Street.  (This should be a right turn if you are going the correct direction on State!)  Foley is the fourth street.  You can only turn left since! Foley does not go through to Green.  (The rest is as above.)

    We will be providing English muffins, sauce, cheese and various traditional pizza toppings.  Feel free to bring anything more esoteric.  (For instance, we will NOT be providing anchivies!!!)  We will also have some soda pop.  Feel free to bring chips, dessert, etc.  if you want.

    Weather permitting, this will be an indoor/outdoor event.  We will be screening “Strictly Ballroom” in the den (and possibly other dance-type movies.  Anyone have a VHS copy of the Japanese movie “Shall We Dance?”?)

    Allergy alert: Two cats and one dog live here.

    Feel free to bring a friend.