[cu-tango] Questions: Tango Technique Workshop: Sat June 29

From: Ron Weigel (RonWeigel@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 10:25:40 CDT

    I've received some questions on the level of instruction at the tango
    technique workshops before the Phillips Center milongas this summer. These
    workshops are for all levels. More experienced students will probably get
    more out of the instruction in technique because they are already familiar
    with the structure of the steps. This is not just a cursory introduction to
    technique, but a detailed examination of the core steps of tango from the
    perspective of technique. We had some experienced students at the last
    workshop and they said found the workshop very useful. Beginners will be able
    learn the steps, probably more thoroughly then they would in a course that
    emphasizes acquisition of a step repertoire. We also had some beginners at
    the last workshop and they also were pleased with the workshop.

    I hope this clarifies the level of instruction at the technique workshops.

    Susana and I hope to see you at the workshop and milonga on Saturday

    Ron

    Free $5 Love Reading
    Risk Free!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/3PCXaC/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/gkgolB/TM