Fwd: Phillips Center Milonga: Sat Apr 6

From: Ron Weigel (RonWeigel@aol.com)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 12:35:12 CST

    Leonardo wants all the Dancing Illini to know about the Milonga at the
    Phillips Center this Saturday. We play a variety of Argentine tango (tango,
    milonga, vals), as well as several 'Latin' sets (salsa, merengue, cha-cha,
    swing). For newcomers there is a introductory lesson in tango. For those who
    have had some Argentine tango, there is a workshop on the basics of the
    'milonga' dance (also directed towards those who know milonga and want to
    improve their technique).

    We hope to see you Saturday

    Ron & Susana Weigel

    attached mail follows:

    attached mail follows:

    This Saturday April 6: 9 PM - 12:30 AM
    Milonga: Phillips Recreation Center
    Springfield & McCullough, Urbana
    Cost: $3

    Lessons before the milonga: at 7:30 PM
    Cost: $5 (includes admission to the milonga)
    - Lesson for Newcomers to Tango: with Joe Grohens & Carlota
    - Milonga 'Boot Camp' (A review of the basics of Milonga): Ron & Susana
    Weigel

    Come and join the fun of dancing with fellow tangueros in our rapidly growing
    local tango community. Try out some of the new patterns you've been learning
    in our numerous recent classes and workshops. Be where the action is.

    Leonardo

    <FONT COLOR="#000099">Buy Stock for $4.
    No Minimums.
    FREE Money 2002.