Tango dance tonight at Regent

From: Joe Grohens (grohens@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 11:44:29 CST

    Dear dancers,

    I want to remind everyone of the special Tango dance party tonight.

    9-12pm
    Regent Ballroom

    A full night of Argentine Tango dancing, intermixed with a little
    salsa and cha cha, and sprinkled witha variety of exhibition dances
    by local dancers and tango pros Alberto and Valorie.

    It is not often that we get to have a Tango night at the Regent. We
    hope many of you will be able to join us!

    Joe