Tango Classes at Phillips Recreation Center - Next week

From: TangoLeon@AOL.COM
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 20:55:52 CST

    I'm not sure this went through before, so please excuse if it has:
    ========

    Dear Dancing Illini,

    As you continue in your learning of ballroom and night club dances, you will
    not want to miss the opportunity to learn Argentine tango. The Tango Society
    of Central Illinois holds classes and monthly tango dances (milongas) at the
    Phillips Recreation Center (Springfiled & McCullough, Urbana). We are a
    rapidly growing community and enjoy the influx of new dancers.

    The following new classes start next week:

    Fundamentals of Argentine Tango (a first course)
    Wed Jan 23 - Mar 13 (8 weeks): 8:30 - 9:45 PM
    Instructors: Ron Weigel & Susana Vazquez Weigel

    Intermediate Argentine Tango
    Tues Jan 22 - Mar 12 (8 weeks): 8:30 - 9:45 PM
    Instructors: Joe Grohens & Carlota

    Cost of each course: $32

    Register: At Phillips Recreation Center or by phone: 367-1544.

    You won't regret learning Argentine tango. It is a beautiful romantic dance.

    Leonardo