Argentine Tango Classes in 2002

From: joe grohens (joe@WOLFRAM.COM)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 22:19:58 CST

    Dear Dancers,

    For Argentine Tango Classes in 2002, see
    http://www.prairienet.org/white-street/tango.html

    The page summarizes all Argentine Tango classes that I know about so far
    for 2002, and there is a lot of them.
    I will update the page as new classes are created or details change.

    The Park District and the Regent appreciate advance registration. The
    Regent offers special incentives for early enrollment (by Dec 6).

    Have a good end of semester!

    Joe Grohens