DI Competition Pictures

From: Lisa Hoppe (ldhoppe@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 14:16:23 CST

    Hi All,

    Just in case you've been wondering what happened at the
    competition, you can now see it---or relive it---in full color.
    Pictures from our competition are now available at:

    http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~jim/personal/dancing/comp2001/ningpics/

    I'd also like to say, "Thanks Ning!" for doing such an awesome job as
    photographer, and for putting the site together.

    Have a lovely day,

    Tanja