Matthew Johnson

From: Ning Pan (ningpan@staff.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 18:55:41 CDT

    Hello Matthew's friends:

    As many of you already knew, Matthew Johnson is planing on coming and
    dancing at the Regent tomorrow night - yes, from California! I have never
    seen Matthew be overwhelmed by too many friends. If you would like to help
    me, you know DI dance competition on Saturday and the following workshops on
    Sunday will also be the places where you can find the brilliant dancer.

    Have a nice weekend!

    Ning