ADMIN - Postering for Dancing Illini

From: Ron Carbonari (roncarbonari@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 15:53:22 CDT

    To all Dancing Illini participants,

      We need people to help pass out posters for Dancing Illini...

      We are having a postering gathering meeting
      Date: Tuesday, Oct. 2
      Time: 12 (noon)
      Location: Union - North side, Near the information both.

      The more people who show up the quicker we can accomplish this task. I
    will be there till 12:10 to hand out posters and directions

      If you would like to help but can not make it next Tuesday, then please
    email me your interest.

    Thank you all,
      Ron

      rcarbona@uiuc.edu