Re: Non-dancing social

From: Lisa Hoppe (ldhoppe@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 15:27:45 CDT

    Hi Sanja,

    We have an annual dessert party in December right before break. It's
    usually the 1st Friday in December.

    We also have a bunch of burgers and bratwurst in Jim's freezer. We can
    have a cookout - "Eat the Meat" - sometime in October. Maybe on the
    13th or the week after. I could probably host it. I have a back yard
    with a deck.

    Lisa