Fwd: [cu-tango] Practica & Free Lesson - Tues Sept 18 - Illini Union

From: TangoLeon@AOL.COM
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 21:43:59 CDT

    Dear Dancing Illini.

    I know there are a number of you out there who know enough Argentine tango to
    be dangerous, and secretly desire to know more (perhaps to become less
    dangerous). Well, here's your opportunity. I'm passing this message on to you
    because you are the target audience.

    Leonardo

    In a message dated 9/15/01 9:04:05 PM !!!First Boot!!!, weigel@uiuc.edu
    writes:

    > Dear Tangueros in Champaign-Urbana,
    >
    > Susana and I will be hosting several practicas with lessons on Tuesdays at
    > the Illini Union this fall. The dates are: Sept 18, Oct 2, Nov 6, and Nov
    27.

    > The first practica is next Tuesday Sept 18 in Room 314 B Illini Union.
    >
    > There is a free lesson from 7-8 PM. The topic is "Going the wrong way on a
    > one-way street: Preventive and corrective measures for maintaining
    > line-of-dance". We will teach a commonly used turn that can result in going
    > against the line-of-dance, and several preliminary steps or subsequent
    steps
    > that can prevent or correct this problem.
    >
    > The lesson will be followed by a general practica (for everyone) from 8-10
    > PM. It is also free.
    >
    > Susana and I hope to see you on Tuesday.
    >
    > Ronald M. Weigel, Ph.D.
    > Professor
    > Division of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine
    > Department of Veterinary Pathobiology
    > 2001 S Lincoln Avenue
    > University of Illinois
    > Urbana, IL 61802 USA
    > phone: (217)-244-1365
    > messages: (217)-333-2449
    > FAX: (217)-244-7421
    > e-mail: weigel@uiuc.edu

    attached mail follows:

[...]

    <FONT COLOR="#000099">FREE COLLEGE MONEY
    CLICK HERE to search
    600,000 scholarships!
    </FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/47cccB/4m7CAA/ySSFAA/gkgolB/TM"><B>Click Here!</B></A>