Sat Aug 25 - Milonga at Phillips Center

From: TangoLeon@AOL.COM
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 21:19:06 CDT

    Our next milonga will be this Saturday August 25th at the Phillips Recreation
    Center. The social dance is from 9-12 PM. There will be lessons before the
    milonga, at 7:30 PM. For the first time, we will be offering more than on
    pre-milonga lesson.

    (1) Introductory Level - Argentine Tango for Newcomers
        Instructors: Ron & Susana Weigel

    (2) Intermediate Level - Tango Tune-up: A Refresher Class for Experienced
    Dancers
        Instructors: Joe Grohens & Carlota

    Admission to the dance is $3. The cost of a lesson is $5 and includes
    admission to the dance.

    See you all at the milonga.

    Leonardo