Sat June 16: FREE Milonga - Illini Union

From: TangoLeon@AOL.COM
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 18:18:20 CDT

Hola, tangueros!!

It's summer and our twin cities are quieter than usual, but there's still a
need for tango, without which man and woman cannot live (or at least not have
a meaningful life worth living). To satisfy this need to come together with
other aficionados of tango and embrace this most passionate of dances, there
will be a milonga this Saturday June 16 at the Illini Union (314B: take north
elevator to 3rd floor) from 8:30 - 11:30 PM. The milonga will be preceded by
a beginner level lesson at 7:30 given by Ron and Susana Weigel. Both the
milonga and the preceding lesson are FREE.

Be sure to join us in our monthly catharsis.

Leonardo