Re: colvars: Too many iterations in routine jacobi.

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2021 - 12:31:47 CST

There *were* multiple RMSD computations, because that's how the distances
between path frames are computed.

You are also omitting several warnings above, btw. One was "Please check
your configuration or increase restraint on z(σ)". What did you do there?

I don't know where you got the PDB structures from, but I recommend that
you load them in VMD and compute the RMSD of the coordinates of your
simulation with respect to each. All RMSDs need to be well defined in
order to be able to compute the path variable derived from them.

Giacomo