Re: colvars: Too many iterations in routine jacobi.

From: Ashutosh Shandilya (scfbioiitd_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2021 - 11:51:32 CST

Thanks for your reply, As I understand I should consider the selection
which has only moderate change. First step itself gives this problem so I
have not calculated the RMSD. I have a string of pdbs from PNEB path and I
want to have a pmf that's why I am using abf. So the selected atoms have
lots of transformation. So what are the options.

Many thanks,
Ashutosh