simulations space partitioning parameters

From: Nancy Singh (kapoornancy25_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2021 - 06:45:55 CDT

Hii,

I am a little confused about the space partitioning parameters switchdist,
cutoff and pairlistdist.
I have read the manual and know that cutoff indicates the distance beyond
which electrostatic and Van der waals interactions are cutoff. I want to
know if there are any particular criteria for selecting values for these
parameters? and also if these parameters can affect our simulations or how
the protein residues are interacting during simulations?

Thank you

Regards,
Nancy