Fwd: Inquiry regarding benchmark simulations

From: David Hardy (dhardy_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed May 20 2020 - 17:15:38 CDT

Hi Barry, John,

Please help me out. Is there any licensing restriction on the F1 ATPase files located at http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/utilities/f1atpase/ <http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/utilities/f1atpase/> that prevents there use by people at D.E. Shaw as described below in the forwarded email? I'm thinking that they are intended to be freely available, but I wanted to make sure before responding.

Thanks,
Dave

--
David J. Hardy, Ph.D.