Re: vmd-l: Re: Is there someway to render protein picture without background color?

From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2019 - 10:13:52 CDT

Norman,
  Do you observe that behavior every time? It works fine for me and on all
of the machines here in our lab, and it should also for everyone else,
but maybe you've found a bug somehow. Which VMD build are you running,
what GPU did you run it on, and what NVIDIA driver version does your
machine have installed?

Best,